Wacky World Of Wedding Traditions

Traditions, inspirations, ideas, and links from around the world

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Solomaon + Mimi: An Ethiopian Wedding Tradition

I have become obsessed with wedding videos, don't know why, maybe I am looking to express my inner Spike Lee.  What ever the case, I find the best and want to share that with you.  

This is the Ethiopian Wedding of Solomon + Mimi done by Black Label Films.  I love the celebration, the magic, the color, and it's attention to style.  This film begins looking like a traditional western style wedding, but it quickly lets you know that the tradition is not western but undeniably Ethiopian.  Love Love Love the men walking as they support the groom, which is one of many scenes that take my breath away.  I hope you enjoy.

Solomon + Mimi : An Ethiopian Wedding Tradition from Black Label Films on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...